Is the Course for me?
Traineeships are new, exciting, flexible programmes designed to support you in developing skills that will enable you to take their first steps into employment within Health and Social Care or Childcare environments.
What is involved?
A Traineeship combines work experience and pre-employment training to help you successfully find a job or Apprenticeship. If you are unemployed and have little or no work experience but are motivated and want to find a full-time job or apprenticeship, then our new traineeship programme could be for you. From the programme we will:
- Help finding appropriate work experience with a vetted employer in the sector you want to work in
- Support with work preparation including interview skills, CV writing, job applications and mock interviews with various companies
- Preparation to be an Apprentice and be work ready
- English and maths training - if you don't have a GCSE grade C or above in these already Work-specific skills development and activities across a range of sectors including construction, retail, hospitality, IT, hairdressing, health and social care, childcare and business
- A guaranteed interview with an employer if a job role becomes available, or a reference and exit interview to give you guidance - this will help you with your future job applications and interviews
- Support and mentoring
BTEC Advanced Subsidiary Diploma in Health and Social Care - L3
CACHE Apprenticeships L1-L3
BTEC Level 3 National Award in Children’s Play, Learning and Development - Level 3